These 5 things will change your life in 2019
Updated: Jan 20, 2019
What are my thoughts in January 2019? Well, as ever, I'm feeling particularly spiritual with it being my birth month and when I feel like this, I always want to go above and beyond in giving out extra free advice and tips to people.
I've been reflecting a lot recently about some of the changes I've made to my own life over the past few years that have really brought about big differences to my overall health and wellbeing.
I figured you guys would be interested, seeing as that's why you've come to visit.
My top tips for how to improve your life, health and body in 2019? ⬇️⬇️⬇️
1. Consume less processed food/eat more organic foods (research toxins in the food industry and you'll understand why it's so important.
2. Get as many fresh green veggies into daily diet as possible (if you struggle to do this, at least use a high quality greens powder). I use Nutridyn Fruits and Greens powder - my coach introduced me to this. Great product!
3. Get as much fresh green veggies into daily diet as possible (if you struggle to do this, at least use a high quality greens powder).
4. Make smart swaps with the stuff you probably consume daily eg milk or white pasta (I try to use almond milk instead of cow's milk because let's face it, I'm not a baby calf. If I have pasta, I use brown not white... you get the idea).
5. There's so much more I could tell you about how what we eat affects our bodies. It either harms or helps you. If you tell yourself you'll spend even just 5 minutes a day doing a bit of research, that amounts to a lot of knowledge over time which could buy you/your family a longer, better quality of life 🙏🏽💕💪🏽
P.S. Try to SLEEP MORE!!!
Image by the talented @mythic_frames_photo